Saturday 17 March 2012

Visitation to Rumah Damai

CF has organized a visitation to Rumah Damai (KT) to express our love towards the elders and to share God's love with them. More than 30 CF members attend the trip. Together we sang song, danced, played games and made Tang Yuan with the elders.

Group Photo of our CF Members and Most-Respect-Elders.

 Together Making Tang Yuan with the old folks.

Serving lunch to the old folks.

One of the grandma nearly cried when we were wishing her and talking to her. It is a very touching scene.
Just wondering what will i feel if i was the one got "placed" in an old folk's home. May God hears our prayers and reminds these "kids" about their parents.

More info: 

1 comment:

  1. Dear Jerome, I'm an editor and I'm interested in one of your tang yuan making photos -- Making Tan Yuan with old folks. I'm actually looking for such a photo very urgently for my publication, so if you 're looking at my message right now, could you pls respond to my request at adelinelim@sg.marshallcavendish.com

    Looking forward to hear from you, Jerome. Thank you

    ReplyDelete